Digital Marketing generally ties together the creative and technical aspects of the Internet, including design, development, advertising and sales.Â To celebrate itsÂ 10th Year Anniversary, MediaBUZZ is launching a new series of complimentary and by invitation only events â€“ called 8byEight â€“ inviting 64 CMOs and digital marketing leadersÂ to engage with peers and discuss the latest trends and best practices in social, mobile, behavioral and location-based marketing.
Todayâ€™s marketers have access to more marketing channels than ever, making it increasingly difficult to find the perfect, unified marketing strategy.Â This event is therefore tailored to meet the needs of senior client-side marketers and the challenges they have to master in their daily business, by providing an extraordinary opportunity to discuss solutions with their peers. Since they rely more and more on both the art and science of marketing to succeed in this increasingly consumer-driven environment, the event aims to shed light on the impact of the â€śdigitalâ€ť phenomena.
The Art of Marketing helps to coordinate marketing channels and design the appropriate messages for each of those channels.
The Science of Marketing taps into the rich data associated with all of these channels, so that you can make informed investment decisions based on desired business outcomes rather than past investment levels and rule of thumb.
Topic-oriented roundtable discussions, moderated by renowned experts in a comfortable atmosphere, will provide strategic insights, future trends and support in finding the best solutions for your current projects. Key topics include:
1. Omni-channel Retailing:Â How to facilitate a seamless approach to consumer experience and manage a new breed of shoppers.
2. Explicit & Implicit Permission Marketing:Â Email and Search Engine Marketing to meet consumer demands for real choice and no disruption.
3. Social Media Marketing:Â How to manage, measure and monetize in the unstructured and unregulated cyberspace.
4. Data Analytics:Â Exploiting â€śBig Dataâ€ť for optimal marketing performance to gain the business competitive edge.
5. Customer Strategy & Experience Management:Â Increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
6. Mobile Marketing:Â Enabling the best of class â€śon-the-goâ€ť m-Commerce, m-Payment and m-Apps.
7. Security:Â Risks, Threats, Vulnerabilities & IP Protection.
8. Integrated Marketing:Â Driving towards more holistic communication in marketing and leveraging on eachâ€™s intrinsic strength.