Look for technology and marketing thought leadership every month from Marketing Magnified.
|Sign up for the Mailing List|
Date: August 25, 2015
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Now that 2015 has kicked off, the engagement, revenue and business strategies that marketers have put into place are ramping up and advancing. But are they advancing in the most profitable and effective ways? One of the greatest challenges we face as senior marketing leaders is the ability to identify, optimize and adjust strategies in today’s lightning-fast, digitally powered ecosystem.
The CMO Council will conduct a series of executive leadership roundtables that will ask marketing leaders and industry experts to share their insights into the key challenges being faced and the opportunities that have been exploited by testing the resolve of marketing and engagement strategies.
Some of the topics that will be discussed and debated include:
- Elements of the customer data strategy that transform the buying journey
- Measures and metrics that translate into a successful customer experience strategy
- Delivering the right investments in content marketing strategies to make better, faster and more profitable buying decisions for customers
- Where and how the customer revenue strategy and the customers journey intersect and merge
- The impact of the convergence of B2B and B2C on customer experience expectations
- Cross-functional partners' and teams' responses to enhancing the customer experience strategy
Be our guest on Tuesday, August 25th as the CMO Council hosts a true gathering of marketing peers and thought leaders. To request an invitation, please contact Virginia Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408.677.5332.
Date: December 7, 2015 - December 8, 2015
Location: Napa, California
Venue: Silverado Resort & Spa
Chief Marketing Officers are being challenged to fortify their positions, expand authority and assert ownership of critical leadership roles in their organizations. They are surrounded by title inflation and new subdivisions in the C-Suite including new “chiefs” of revenue, digital, data, customer experience, relationships, insights and innovation.
At the summit, we will explore the criticality of talent, technology and transformation in this age of the connected customer and the digital business. The event will feature a range of expert keynotes and interactive panels, along with a highly immersive working group session, where peers will debate and discuss core aspects of how the CMO role must evolve. Some topics for discussion will include customer engagement, digital strategies, marketing technology investments, millennials as consumers and employees, revolutionary cult brands, and marketing’s role in establishing and fostering customer-centric cultures. Now is the time for the role of the CMO to rise and be reshaped, redefined and recaptured by those business and brand leaders ready to take this new step.
The CMO Council North America Summit will be held at the Silverado Resort & Spa in Napa, California on December 7-8, 2015.
We're also excited to host additional summits in:
- - Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa - October 5-6, 2015
- - London at Pennyhill Park Hotel in Surrey - November 9-10, 2015
more information »