Look for technology and marketing thought leadership every month from Marketing Magnified.
|Sign up for the Mailing List|
Date: December 10, 2014
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California
In today’s age of the customer, consistently delivering great customer experience is directly correlated to business success. Objectives like brand value and revenue growth are significantly impacted by the experience marketers are delivering to their customers.
Customers expect to be engaged through a relevant array of content, visuals and rich media across a multitude of touch points that excite, inform and emotionally connect in a manner in which the customer chooses.
As a result, marketers need to shift their thinking to more of an Outside–In approach. Increasingly, marketers need to deliver contextually relevant experiences all the time, everywhere, across all devices, in any language. Until today, this was easier said than done.
In this upcoming dinner series, we will focus on how marketers need to deliver contextually relevant experiences all the time, everywhere, across all devices and in any language.
Discuss and learn:
- Why orchestrating contextually relevant experiences across any channel, device or language has become critical to your strategy and execution
- What you need to consider when optimizing digital experiences across all customer touches to maximize revenue, brand value and loyalty through.
- How customer experiences and context will need to blend across your Web, Campaigns and eCommerce efforts
Be our guest Wednesday, December 10th, as the CMO Council hosts a true gathering of marketing peers, opinion and thought leaders. To request an invitation, please contact Virginia Tran at email@example.com or 408.677.5332.
Date: January 13, 2015
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: New York, NY
The CMO Council’s upcoming dinner series, “Real Insight: Real Time,” will discuss how social media has evolved into a sophisticated treasure trove of insights, intelligence and influence, in addition to how marketers can tap into this power.
During dinner, we will explore questions such as:
- What does it mean to “listen at the speed of social?”
- How can marketers tap into the social influence channel to engage with and shape customer outcomes?
- What are leading companies doing to turn social feeds into real insights and leads?
Please be our guest on Tuesday, January 13, 2015, as the CMO Council hosts an interactive roundtable dinner. To request an invitation, please contact Brittany Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.