Social media marketing statistics show that only 2% of website visitors make a purchase on their first visit. Retargeting ads can be used on Facebook to target the other 98% and turn them into customers.
62% of marketers rate Google organic traffic as a successful tactic for content distribution.
47% of marketers believe Twitter is the best social network for distributing content successfully.
46% of marketers rated Facebook as a successful channel for organic content distribution.
43% of marketers found LinkedIn to be a successful channel for organic content distribution.
Only 15% of marketers found that Google+ is an effective channel for distributing content.