Whether you run marketing for a distinguished, dynamic or developing brand, there is always a need to continually search for ways to stay relevant, real and rewarding for customers. Drawing on best practices and perspectives from the CMO Council’s latest report, titled “Building Brands That Attract and Engage Fans,” this upcoming webinar will feature both brand leaders and domain experts.
Topics to be explored include:
- The roots of brand attraction and cognitive connection
- How to survive and prosper amid market diversity and change
- The intersection of cultural and behavioral economics
- The essential ingredients for authenticity and credibility
- Fresh thinking on new ways to invigorate and magnetize brands
Webinar participants will include Liz Miller, SVP Marketing from CMO Council, Jennifer Grabenstetter, Executive Director of Global Communications- Product Care from Sealed Air and author John McGarr, President of Fresh Squeezed Ideas.
Helpful background information can be sourced from the CMO Council strategic brief, which can be downloaded here.
For any additional questions or more information, please contact Twinee Villanueva at firstname.lastname@example.org.