The CMO Council, in partnership with HCLSoftware, will be hosting an intimate and interactive dinner dialogue of leading brand marketers in Melbourne on March 30, 2023. This gathering will delve into insights and perspectives on the following strategic topic areas as we explore digital marketing transformation across the APAC region. Conversations for the evening will cover:
- Strategies for where and how to execute an iterative digital marketing migration plan.
- Ways to optimize intent-based customer journey and “Brick ‘n Click” performance.
- Using mobile to target and tap the robust, invisible, and massive informal market sector.
- Protecting the brand, customer data and business continuity in a connected economy.
- Marketing-in-the-moment – embracing agile, adaptive, AI-powered technologies.
The inspiration for this thought leadership discussion revolves around quantitative research undertaken in Q4 2022. in addition, insights have been gathered from senior marketers at CMO Council roundtables in London, Dubai, Johannesburg, Singapore, and New York. Augmenting this are member/customer deployments and success stories to give added local context and relevance.
Seating for this exclusive gathering will be limited so to confirm your interest in attending please contact Bryan DeRose (email@example.com) to reserve your seat for the exclusive gathering.