Time: 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT
There was a time when you could just blanket a trade area with offers ranging from TV to cable to wireless to mobile. Not anymore. As new competitors enter an already saturated market, the focus has shifted to retention-and the "blanket approach" is neither efficient nor customer-centric. Every customer engagement should have reasonable potential to add business value, and marketers need to keep in mind that there is also often a downside to engaging the customer needlessly: increased customer churn and wasted marketing dollars.
Join our webinar to learn a new approach communications providers are taking to reduce customer churn. The secret is to focus marketing efforts on those customers that will react positively to a message, while weeding out those that will churn anyway, will never churn, or could react negatively to a solicitation.
Dr. Patrick Surry of Pitney Bowes Software will discuss some of the latest analytical best practices and approaches available for telco providers for customer retention, including:
- The importance of creating a consolidated view of the subscriber in reducing churn and increasing ARPU
- Using analytics to unlock the value of data
- Why many retention campaigns increase overall voluntary churn
- The difference between predicting churn and predicting saveability
- How to identify Persuadables, Lost causes, Sure Things or Sleeping Dogs
- Actioning results by outbound campaigns or real-time decisioning in inbound channels