The 2015 Adobe Strategic Accounts Leadership Events, called Dinner Dialogues, will kick off with guest speaker Mark Bonchek of thinkORBIT, who will share insights on the shifts in thinking required to succeed in a digital age, followed by an interactive roundtable discussion on digital marketing topics such as:
• What new skills must the CXO master in this new digital marketing landscape?
• Are millennials really that different in how they need to be managed?
• Is there a recipe for generating authentic customer advocacy?
• How soon will we stop saying "digital marketing?” Will it just all be marketing again?
• What does it mean to be mobile-first?
• With the rise of content marketing, can brands really be publishers?
The event will conclude with peer networking and a chef-selected dinner in a beautiful location. This is a private dinner for strategic Adobe accounts. If you feel you fit the criteria, please contact Amandine Aubin at firstname.lastname@example.org.