CMO Council members are invited to attend the London edition of the Brand Finance Annual Forum 2023 at the London Stock Exchange on November 1, 2023. Gather insight and inspiration on how to maximize brand growth through innovation during times of limited investment and financial uncertainty.
COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION HERE.
This is a unique event, bringing together CMOs and CFOs to learn the secrets of investment to develop new brands and intellectual property.
This London edition of the Brand Finance Annual Forum 2023, hosted in association with Tata Consultancy Services, at the London Stock Exchange, will include high-profile speakers who will provide insights into:
- Raising funds to create next generation brands
- The views of financial decision makers view on investment in development and branding of new concepts
- Securing funding for investment to fuel innovation and next phase growth
- Developing and managing intellectual property to maximise value creation
- Demonstrating the importance and value of unique intangible assets to make an investment case
It is an opportunity for Innovative entrepreneurs to listen, learn and network with experts who can help launch their next big idea.
During the event, Brand Finance will also reveal the latest results from the Brand Finance Global Intangible Finance Tracker (GIFT™) report and explore the trends in global intangible asset value.
VIEW THE PROGRAM HERE.