Prepare for the year ahead with insights from today’s brightest minds at Business Insider’s IGNITION: Media, Technology & Transformation conference.
A special invite for CMO Council members to join us December 3-4 at Spring Studios in New York City. Receive 25% off tickets when you use code IGN18CMOC and register here. (events.businessinsider.com/IGNITION2018/IGN18CMOC)
This year’s lineup features the innovators, business leaders, and emerging entrepreneurs who will inspire and challenge you to think differently. We’ll be discussing critical topics — from AI and robotics to how to build a winning business against entrenched market leaders to the future of entertainment, health care, finance, and transportation.
· Prolific entrepreneur Mark Cuban will return to the stage after last speaking at 2014’s event. He’ll be joined by Felicity Conrad and Kristen Sonday, cofounders of one of Cuban’s business investments, legal startup Paladin. Paladin helps legal teams sign up for pro bono opportunities and enables coordinators to track lawyers’ work.
· Cindy Robbins is president and chief people officer at Salesforce. She spearheaded a companywide initiative, helmed by CEO Marc Benioff, to close the gender wage gap. The tech company has since dedicated $6 million toward correcting compensation differences. Learn more about Salesforce’s unique company culture and benefits and how Robbins is continuing to scale new initiatives that are paving the way for other companies.
· Legendary businessman and venture capitalist Steve Case will be joined onstage by several of the entrepreneurs he's invested in, including Craig Fuller, the CEO of FreightWaves — the largest provider of news, content, data, and analytics for the freight and logistics markets — and Tye and Courtney Caldwell, the cofounders of B2B beauty-tech platform ShearShare.
· Rachel Holt leads Uber's New Modalities unit, which oversees the company’s initiatives around bikes, scooters, transit, hourly rentals, and more. Ryan Rzepecki is the CEO and founder of JUMP Bikes, the dockless electric-bike-sharing startup that Uber recently acquired. The two will take the IGNITION stage together to discuss the future of urban transportation.
· Cal Henderson is the cofounder and chief technology officer of Slack, the team communication and workplace messaging platform. Henderson will share how Slack’s technology is transforming and streamlining the modern work environment and how it aligns with boosted employee time-management and productivity.
Take a look at the full lineup of speakers confirmed so far.
The event brings together an engaged community of change-makers and executives from all around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to network with more than 600 media and tech industry elites.