In today's digital landscape, companies are accelerating their efforts to deliver unified and personalized customer experiences across all touchpoints and devices. Marketing technology has become pervasive across every department, but without proper coordination and oversight, it can lead to escalating costs, security risks, inconsistent customer experiences, brand compromise, and customer frustration.
The CMO Council will be hosting an intimate and interactive luncheon with leading brand marketing peers in Cape Town, South Africa at the Wild Fig in Mowbray on November 8, 2023 from 12-2:30pm. In partnership with HCLSoftware, this gathering will explore the benefits and challenges of Delivering on the Promise of Digital Execution. During our session, we will explore:
- Orchestrating and measuring the impact of multi-channel campaigns
- Adopting intent-based optimization and the next best action to maximize the customer journey
- Scaling personalization efforts despite large and complex data sets
- Safeguarding brand, customer data, and business continuity in a connected economy
- Marketing in the moment: embracing agile, adaptive, and AI-driven technologies
We are excited to bring together marketing leaders from across South Africa to participate in this intimate and interactive session. Seating is limited, so we encourage you to reserve your spot today by registering here for this complimentary luncheon.
If you have any questions or would like more information on this event please contact Daria at firstname.lastname@example.org