Please join us for the CMO Council’s upcoming live webcast, in partnership with IBM, “Doing More With Data.” Join us on June 7, 2018 at 10am PT / 1pm ET as we explore how the shift toward the customer has necessitated innovation across data, analytics and holistic operations.
Among the key issues to be discussed are:
- How marketing, commerce and operations executives are centralizing and putting today’s deluge of data to work, as well as finding new ways to extract value from multiplying sources of insight (IoT, MarTech apps, third-party APIs) and unstructured content (both inside and outside the enterprise)
- Issues of data availability, accessibility, quality, timeliness, dependency, disorder, drag, delay and dysfunction
- Competitive imperative to leverage real-time, refined data for revenue growth, customer gratification and trusted decision support
- How to help functional business leaders review, value and prioritize data assets; provide them a self-assessment tool to identify most relevant sources of data, and determine what types, sources, formats, and interfaces would boost marketing and business performance
- Gaps and deficiencies in the data value chain as it results to customer journey, path to purchase, lifetime value, and end-to-end experience.