Engage the new accessible consumer: Drive engagement and sales through customer-centric, multi-channel marketing – without crippling complexity.
The Incite:Marketing Summit is an unrivalled gathering of senior marketing experts from some of the biggest brands in the USA. Attendees get exclusive insight from Chief Marketing Officers from brands like L’Oreal, Hertz, Skype, Aflac, Sears and Jockey International. Our collection of expert brand leaders will deliver advice, strategies and feedback you need to succeed in the year ahead:
1. Data-driven creativity: An oxymoron? Use what you learn to drive better marketing campaigns
2. Think Fast, Act Faster: Real-time insight for quick decision-making and responsive marketing
3. Hit them when they’re listening: Choose the right channels, and use them at the right time for better engagement
4. Keeping it super-relevant – Personalised Marketing: Granular customer understanding to ensure every message is relevant
5. Define your impact on the bottom line: How new data sources give you more detail on your marketing’s effectiveness
Confirmed speakers include Coca Cola, Weight Watchers, HP, MetLife, Diageo, Barnes & Noble, Citi, Whole Foods, Chobani, Wells Fargo, Caesar’s Entertainment, Pfizer, Lenovo, Sprint and many more.
Keep up to date with the 2013 agenda, speakers and much more by visiting http://bit.ly/16fmdgO
And register with discount code CMO20 to save 20% on your pass!
Three white papers on the future of marketing and communications.