Topics to be discussed include:
- Does the current content value chain align with the organization’s need for superior content that drives growth and engagement?
- Is the agency-led and driven model of content creation and distribution broken?
- In today’s lightning fast connected world, is traditional content creation holding us back from real-time relevant experiences?
- Do we have to sacrifice content quality for speed, or for budget?
- Has content marketing evolved beyond the traditional publishing and development process?
- Nick Mason, CEO & Founder, Turtl
- Faith Wheller, Segment and Partner Marketing Director EMEAR, Cisco