An initiative of Vibe Projects, Vibe Marketers Fest is a pioneering event in the region fusing mar-tech, strategy and creativity. The two-day festival will bring together the largest community of marketers, packing knowledge, creativity, actionable insights, great storytelling and excitement in perfect balance.
The fest will feature a keynote from Fernando Machado, Global CMO at Burger King and will play host to brand enthusiast from Microsoft, Schneider Electric, OSN, Fetchr, Mastercard, Mclaren, Nissan Motors, MediaMonks, Jetex, Careem, Anghami, SAP, IBM, Vogue Arabia and many more.
Topics to be discussed at the fest will include:
- Marketing Transformation: Developing a new age marketing strategy
- Experiential Marketing: Bringing brands to life in the Age of Experience
- CASE STUDY: Priceless - Creating a Campaign that Spans Two Decades
- MUSIC & MARKETING: Marketing Trends from the music industry you can’t ignore
- CASE STUDY: Revolutionizing McLaren’s Digital Fan Engagement Strategy
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Is the new age CMO technologically aligned?
- AI in MARKETING: The arrival of Machine Learning to change the marketing landscape
- Native advertising & influencer marketing