CMO COUNCIL APPOINTS PROMINENT MARKETING EXECUTIVES TO REGIONAL ADVISORY BOARDS IN EMERGING MARKETS
PALO ALTO , Calif. (June 27, 2011) – The CMO Council has announced new additions to its regional leadership groups in the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and India. The announcement comes on the heels of two highly successful Advisory Board meetings in Dubai, UAE and Sandton, South Africa, each of which was attended by more than 30 senior marketers representing many of the world’s foremost BtoB and BtoC brands. A joint gathering of the CMO Council’s APAC and India Advisory Boards is set for July 21st in Singapore.
CMO Council Advisory Board appointments, by region:
- Anselm Mendes, Head of Marketing, Continental Group Insurance
- Amit Arora, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Emaar Hospitality Group
- Ayman Abouseif, Head of Marketing EEMEA&I, Fujitsu
- Dharmendra Parmar, General Manager Marketing, FVC Inc.
- Omar Asghar, Senior Vice President & Head of Wealth Management, Mashreq Bank
- Loai Bafaqeeh, Central Marketing Group Lead, Microsoft Saudi Arabia
- Kurt Frenier, Group Marketing Director MEA, PepsiCo
- Sobhi Agha, Group Chief Marketing Officer, SAB Holding
- Lisa Fourie, Marketing & Communications Director – South Africa & Botswana, Accenture
- Louise Hamman, Marketing Director, Ackermans Group
- Gavin Cowley, Marketing Director, adidas South Africa
- Alexander Leibner, Marketing Manager, CNBC Africa
- Belinda Godfrey, Marketing Executive, Edcon (Edgars Clothing)
- Divan Botha, Head of Marketing for Business Banking, First National Bank
- Rui Jardim, Group Marketing Manager, Freddy Hirsch
- Mark Hearne, Vice President Business Leader: Marketing & Communications, MasterCard Worldwide
- Nazeer Suliman, Consumer & Online Lead, Microsoft South Africa
- Parag Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Visafone Communications
- Marshall Butler, Managing Director & Head of iShares Marketing, BlackRock
- Junior Cho, Chief Marketing Officer, Cigna International Korea
- Laura Ashton, Senior Vice President Marketing APAC, Electrolux
- Phi Nguyen, Intl. Marketing Manager – Asia, IMEA & CEE, Gloria Jean’s Coffees Intl.
- Stuart Cameron, Vice President Regional Marketing & Sponsorships Head, MasterCard
- Christina Lim, Director Brand & Marketing, NTUC FairPrice
- Jason Yap, CEO, Travelzoo Asia Pacific
- Suvodeep Das, Marketing Head, Kaya Skin Clinic
- Sandeep Suvarna, Head of Marketing, LinkedIn India
- Shefali Chhachhi, Marketing Director, Max Bupa Health Insurance
- Kinshuk Kunwar, Marketing Director, Mead Johnson Nutrition India
- Soma Ghosh, Marketing Director, Nivea India
- Danish Khan, Senior Vice President & Head of Marketing, Sony Entertainment Television
- Anil Grover, Director – Marketing, The Park Hotels
- Vitika Banerjee, General Manager Consumer Marketing, Philips Electronics India
- Ashish Shetty, Head of Marketing – Insurance Business Unit, Tata Consultancy Services
- Vikrant Mudaliar, Vice President – Brand Marketing, Tata Sky Ltd.
More information on the CMO Council’s seven regional Advisory Boards, including a full list of board members, can be sourced online at http://www.cmocouncil.org/advisory-board. .
About the CMO Council
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council is dedicated to high-level knowledge exchange, thought leadership and personal relationship building among senior corporate marketing leaders and brand decision-makers across a wide-range of global industries. The CMO Council's 6,000 members control more than $200 billion in aggregated annual marketing expenditures and run complex, distributed marketing and sales operations worldwide. In total, the CMO Council and its strategic interest communities include over 12,000 global executives across 100 countries in multiple industries, segments and markets. Regional chapters and advisory boards are active in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, India, and Africa. The Council's strategic interest groups include the Coalition to Leverage and Optimize Sales Effectiveness (CLOSE), Marketing Supply Chain Institute, Customer Experience Board, LoyaltyLeaders.org, Online Marketing Performance Institute, and the Forum to Advance the Mobile Experience (FAME). www.cmocouncil.org