- $50 US
- Press Release
- Learn About This Program
*Included with premium membership or library subscription
Bringing a Human Voice to Customer Choice
Rededicating Marketing to Serve the People in Front of the Data
Chief Marketing Officers believe brands like Amazon, Google, Apple, Nike and Starbucks are getting customer experience right, looking at omni-channel engagement as a means to guide and inspire customers on a journey, and not just push them forward in a buying process. And in fact, this human-first approach is not just developing better relationships, but driving significant profitability and growth.
Yet this research highlights that when looking at their own organizations, CMOs expressed doubts about organizational readiness to expand and advance the omni-channel experience through richer personalization, indicating they are not prepared to leverage intelligence gathered across listening posts to deliver a better customer experience. In an effort to master data science, many admit it can be a challenge to remember the human being behind the ‘target’.
The full report includes:
- Key findings and analysis from the editorial team at the CMO Council
- Detailed charts and graphs for 17 key questions posed to marketing leaders around the globe
- Expert commentary from Harte Hanks including key steps to achieving a more human, trust-filled relationship with today’s customer
Key themes explored in the research include:
- Data is a dilemma
- We’ve lost the ability to be human, and we can’t blame the machines
- Going small could bring our humanity back