Look for technology and marketing thought leadership every month from Marketing Magnified.
|Sign up for the Mailing List|
PEERSPHERE: THE CMO COUNCIL JOURNAL
Access this issue of PeerSphere
The latest issue of PeerSphere is now available and covers a wide range of subjects relevant to global marketing leaders and features articles on a variety of pertinent subjects, among them:
- A feature article highlighting digital marketing skills gaps and the need to equip and up skill teams in this critical area of performance
- How SABMiller grew to become a global powerhouse in the brewing industry
- The organizational silos that marketing must tackle to enable true cross-functional collaboration
- Q&A articles with marketing leaders at IDG and the Philadelphia Eagles
PeerSphere is available on a complimentary basis courtesy of our sponsor, Thomson Reuters.
Sign In to your account OR Enter your details
PeerSphere is the quarterly journal of the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Council, an organization dedicated to high-level knowledge exchange, thought leadership, and personal relationship building among senior corporate marketing leaders and brand decision-makers across a wide range of global industries. The journal is peer-inspired, peer-driven, and peer-influenced and provides insight from global marketing leaders about best practices and strategies in the marketplace.
PeerSphere is produced as a high-quality, 40-page print journal with a companion digital magazine aimed at computer, tablet, eReader, and smartphone users. These platforms leverage the CMO Council's extensive content engine and archive of CMO interviews, contributed articles, regional views and perspectives, case studies, award submissions, and best practice insights, as well as facts and stats. The journal primarily showcases insights, best practices, and commentary from CMO Council members, experts, and academics, reaching a highly qualified audience of senior client-side marketing executives who have corporate, division, product line, or geographic marketing responsibility.
PeerSphere is distributed to the CMO Council's 6,000 global senior marketing members as a complimentary service and by subscription through both print and digital platforms, including computer, tablet, eReader, and smartphone. With a database of more than 60,000 marketers and some 2,000 content syndication partners, the CMO Council combines the power, pull, and punch of print and dynamic eMedia publishing to further its global knowledge transfer mandate.
PeerSphere includes pithy, pointed, and thought-provoking content. It relies heavily on peer-based perspectives, profile stories, and best practices. Published in regional versions for both BtoB and BtoC marketers, the publication aims to inspire, enlighten, and engage with global insights and innovations from a cross-cultural, cross-border marketing world.
Regular features will include:
- PunchLine – Opinion editorial from the CMO Council executive director
- Report Round-Up – Highlights from new CMO Council studies and thought leadership initiatives
- Localize to Globalize – Case studies and contributions from regional advisory board members
- Extracts + Abstracts – Content selections from new book releases, white papers, and strategic briefs provided by authors, consultants, and academics
- Situation Central – Lessons learned from CMOs facing real-world marketing issues, obstacles, crises, and brand recoveries
- Innovation From Automation – Where and how technology is impacting customer experience, engagement, acquisition, retention, revenue optimization, and marketing operation
- Hit + Miss – Winners and losers in new product introductions and line extensions in both BtoB and BtoC sectors
- Digital Discourse – Roundtable discussions, views, and opinions from members of the Digital Marketing Performance Institute
- Talent Talk – Performance management pointers and perspectives around how to achieve "more gain and less strain" in staff/agency relationships
View our Media Kit to learn about advertising and sponsorship opportunities.