CONNECTING THE DOTS: BUILDING A DIGITAL-FIRST, CUSTOMER-FIRST ENTERPRISE
The Chief Customer Officers (CCO) & Enterprise Leaders Summit brings together internal champions and enterprise leaders driving change needed for customer transformation. This premium conference is the focal point for cross-functional leaders – Customer, Data, Digital, Technology, Marketing and Operations – to break down silos and drive real change enterprise-wide.
This premium summit will take place in 2024 in the lead up to The Customer Show Asia Expo, which will take place in March 2025.
CMO Council is partnering with the Summit and hosting an expert panel discussion on, creating the customer-intuitive enterprise (GiE), 'Getting Serious About the Omni-Channel Experience'. The moderator of the panel will be Vivek Kumar, CMO of WWF in the APAC region and the chairman of our CMO Council advisory board in APAC. Joining him on Day 1 of the Summit in the CMO-led panel discussion, will be:
- Devendra Shivhare, Head (Director) - Marketing Technologies, Asia Pacific, The Coca Cola Company
- Sisca Margaretta, Chief Marketing Officer, EMEA and Asia Pacific
- Sushmita Mohapatra, Global CX Strategist, Reckitt
DOWNLOAD the agenda to The Chief Customer Officers (CCO) & Enterprise Leaders’ Summit.
Amid global economic uncertainty, the ever-evolving technology landscape is fundamentally altering customer behavior. This brings an inherent complexity in how technology is integrated within enterprises, making it business-critical for close collaboration amongst cross-functional teams.
8 Key Modules on Critical Transformation Strategies at the summit include:
- Digital Transformation in a High-Tech World
- Data-Connecting the Dots Enterprise-Wide
- The Rise of Phygital Experience
- The Rise of Gen Z
- Cross-Functional Accountability for Customer Strategies
- Game Changing Innovation for Real-Time Customer Interactions
- Leverage Internal Champions for Customer Transformation
- AI-Driven Customer Transformation
BOOK NOW for the CCO & Enterprise Leaders Summit.
BOOK EARLY TO RECEIVE A DISCOUNT CODE FOR CMO MEMBERS
All CMO members get 10% off – applicable on top of early bird rates (cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions except for early bird rates).
PROMO CODE: CMOCouncil10
BOOK NOW for the CCO & Enterprise Leaders Summit.
EXCLUSIVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH REPORTS
CMO Council has been tracking the evolution of customer experience for decades, producing a rich repository of exclusive research reports for members:
- Why Customer Service is the New Marketing: The customer journey is no longer a linear funnel. With so much noise and endless distractions, marketers need to foster real, human connections. Download Report >
- Instant Interaction Driving Business Traction: How the live mobile chat commerce revolution is powering fast, frictionless transactions, secure, lower cost customer engagement and stronger brand affinity. Download Report >
- Increase Your Pace in the E-Commerce Race: Legacy supply chains, often designed for in-store fulfilment, are not keeping pace with consumer demand and are no longer profitable. Download Report>
- Ingenuity in the Global Ecommerce Community: This strategic brief explores how the massive scale, data quality and customization capability of online marketplaces are bringing new levels of customer insight, enriched experiences and added value to brands. Download Report>. In addition, CMO Council researched how to compete successfully in the digital retail marketplace, with these detailed findings.
- Product Ownership: Lasting Satisfaction or Painful Distraction: The ownership experience should be a critical brand differentiator and revenue generator for both manufacturers and retailers. Yet only 17 percent of North American consumers believe brands truly care about them after the point of purchase. Download Report>
- Context, Commerce + Customer: While digital marketing technologies and engagement channels multiply, many marketers remain concerned that they are still not delivering what customers want most: a seamless, frictionless and individualized buying and problem-solving experience. Download Report>
- Giving Customer Voice More Volume: Customer experience is still very much a work in progress for senior marketers who admit their companies are failing to take decisive, company-wide action to integrate customer voice and experience into key business and marketing processes. Download Report>
Director of Marketing Technology, The Coca-Cola Company
Devendra Shivhare is Director of Marketing Technology at The Coca-Cola Company, overseeing the Asia-Pacific region, spanning more than 15 countries. His primary focus lies in the realm of digital experiences, marketing automation, AI, CRM, and digital media; driving consumer audience expansion, elevating personalization efforts, triangulating identity data, bolstering brand awareness, and optimizing the efficacy of advertising campaigns. His purview spans an array of domains, encompassing digital marketing, advertising, media, customer experience (CX), B2C relations, eCommerce, and more.
Connect with Devendra Shivhare on LinkedIn
Chief Marketing Officer, EMEA and Asia Pacific region
Sisca Margaretta is a Chief Marketing Officer, EMEA and Asia Pacific region, most recently at Experian. As the CMO at Experian Asia, she was responsible for all marketing, communications, corporate social responsibility (CSR) and client insights strategies and implementation across all business units. Sisca firmly believes that customer loyalty is the best brand and business strategy, focused on creating reciprocal value for customers. She has more than 15 years of experience in marketing and branding across global markets, including at international banks.
Connect with Sisca Margaretta on LinkedIn
Global CX Strategist, Reckitt
Sushmita Mohapatra, is the Global CX Strategist at Reckitt, and a senior marketing leader with proven track record of delivering high growth in businesses across sectors, ensuring quantifiable marketing ROI and significant revenue uplift. She has deep expertise in full-funnel marketing, mining insights behind data analytics, brand research analysis, first-party data acquisition and engagement projects. Sushmita has more than 10 years of regional strategic, and in-market operations experiences, spanning across many countries (South-East Asia, Korea, India and more).
Connect with Sushmita Mohapatra on LinkedIn
Chief Marketing Officer, WWF SG
Vivek Kumar is the Chief Marketing Officer for WWF SG (World Wide Fund for Nature), leading brand management, web infrastructure, digital marketing, strategic communications and external relations. Vivek and his team lead campaigns focusing on conservation and climate change goals, and he works closely with communities, businesses and governments to advocate for positive change. Vivek has over 20 years of diversified leadership experience in MNCs such as Shell Retail, WPP Group PLC, and large public sector entities such as the NTUC, and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK (FCIM).
Connect with Vivek Kumar on LinkedIn